Beach House Retreats on Long Beach Island, NJ is looking for new retreat partners. We are close to NY, PA, CT, MD, and VA. I am starting a network of retreat leaders and would love for you to set up a time to talk and come see the house when possible.
BOOKING WEBSITE: https://www.vacationrentalslbi.com/listing.45
Beach House Retreats has a lot of offer our retreat partners. We have a beautifully appointed beach house rental that sleeps 6-8 downstairs only and up to max- 27 using all 8 bedrooms. The house can be rented with 3, 6,7 and 8 bedrooms to fit your specific needs. We are 3rd from the Atlantic Ocean and the white sugar sand beaches of Long Beach Island. We have all the amenities of home and operate year round. Our retreats are available from Sept.-June. Summer retreats are allowed but it will have a much higher price tag due to it being a weekly rental. I encourage all kinds of retreats, holistic, family, cooking, spiritual, artistic, sports, counseling, homeschool groups, business workshops, worktreats (people who work from home that would like a change of scenery). Additionally, we are always open for suggestions. Partnering in a retreat will help grow our respective businesses.
By combining venues, you have a better draw to reach traditional and new clients. As an example, having a retreat with a Yoga Instructor, and Raw Diet Planner, and a Massage Therapist provides 3 ways to attract a prospective customer.
Benefits for the retreat clients:
1. They learn about the other venues.
2. They now follow the other venues as well as the one that interested them.
3. They tell other potential clients about their experience (Grassroots Advertising).
4. They can sign up for the continuing education within your venue..
Benefits for the retreat leaders:
1. You gain more followers
2. You build a support system with other teachers for back up when needed
3. You expand your offerings and make more money
4. You can offer a different retreat package to change things up in a few months with 2 other completely different classes: eg. Reike, Qigong, Acupuncture…
5. You can plan your workshops as continuing education with the same retreat leaders.
6. You can also have bike rentals, kayak rentals, sup rentals /lessons, surfing lessons, and other offerings if you like.
7. You can take advantage of your down time while someone teaches their workshop and enjoy the things listed above.
8. We can do a 1 day retreat up to a 7 day retreat.
CONTACT ME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-947-1377
Let me know if you have time to talk more about working on things for Sept. 2019 – June 2020.
Sincerely, Mary Ann Gutchigian